What is MYSUN Partner Program?
MYSUN Partner program is a unique- high rewarding program run by MYSUN, the leading full service rooftop solar platform in India. Under the MYSUN Partner Program, the participants stand to earn on an average up to 10 lakhs per annum. The best part is, there is no upper ceiling. You can even earn up to Crores of Rupees, depending upon your level of participation in the program.
As propagators of solar, MYSUN aims to bring a change in the way solar is perceived and purchased in India. A MYSUN Partner will play a key role in this change and help India move towards a Cleaner and a Greener tomorrow. For every customer that buys a solar system from MYSUN through your reference, you are paid a handsome conversion fee. The more customers you refer, the higher you stand to earn..
Who is eligible to participate in the MYSUN Partner Program ?
- In-Store Partner - Shop Owners with walk-in customers and selling products to customer who could be potential buyers of solar systems. These might include electrical shops, home décor shops amongst others
- Affiliates - Individuals & firms working in affiliated field who do not have a physical presence with a walk-in customer base.
There are two types of Partners in the MYSUN Partner Program
Advantages of becoming a MYSUN Partner
MYSUN Partner Program is a 100% safe and reliable source of generating regular monthly income. Not only do you earn over and above your existing income, you are also seen as a leader of change towards creating a better India for tomorrow.
The best part is that joining the MYSUN Partner Program is that it is easy and absolutely free.
Simply fill the form above and we will be in touch with you. On successful enrolment, MYSUN will equip you with the requisite training tools and materials, which would help you in your pursuit of achieving high income
Remember, by being a part of the program, you not just earn well, you also
- Become a crusader of a Green and Clean climate
- Contribute to India's Solar Energy Targets
- Help the Government of India to meet its COP26 Glasgow Commitments
- Secure the future of our next generation