MYSUN is an attempt to transform and revolutionise the way solar energy is perceived, bought
and sold today. We intend to leave a positive and lasting impact while touching lives of our billion plus people.
Come join us in this exciting journey and play a big role in this transformation. We promise to make
your ride challenging and worth signing up for as we work together in building a successful company.
Job Description :
– Development of PHP based web applications
– Writing of fully optimized code for optimum performance and efficiency of the website.
– Adhere to the process and coding standards and guidelines.
– Should be very strong in Object-Oriented programming and design patterns.
– Should be strong in writing optimized SQL queries.
Skills Required :
– Must have knowledge in PHP either of the Frameworks (CodeIgnitor/Zend/ Cake PHP / Laravel / YII )
– Exp.- 1 – 2 Yrs.
– PHP Programmer with bright ideas and clear goals
– Core PHP should be very strong – Mandatory
– Experience working with Web design / photo editing tools a plus
MYSUN is looking for a Business Analyst with 1~3 experience in Strategy and Finance.
This role is for rooftop solar PV related business for all three categories- Commercial, Industrial and Residential
• Develop a large consumer base across categories – Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Government and Residential
• Responsible for generating revenue for the Company
• Establish pan-India strategic partnerships, including with global players.
• Strategy and the Business Plan
• Partner on-boarding for installers, developers, manufacturers, investors, lenders, consultants, etc. This includes all the global players also who are doing or want to do business in India in the solar sector.
• Strategic partnerships with DISCOMs, PSUs, Government agencies, Ministry, etc. to further MYSUN’s interests
• Develop new business and commercial models/ products with the team
• Customer acquisition, including strategic partnerships
• Policy and thought-leadership for issues related to non-utility and rooftop solar in the country
• Develop a highly capable and motivated team
• 5 – 8 years experience for the role of an Associate Director
• 15 years experience for the role of Director
Compose articles related to solar for the MYSUN blog
Create dynamic/fresh content for e-mailers for user acquisition
Write opinionated articles as guest publisher on blogs
Website content writing for pages
Write seasonal mailers
Compose notes/ explanation of solar related terms on independent media
To be able to produce reports/ findings from given data
2 years of writing actively on the Web either as a freelancer or permanently employed
Science background preferred
Should be okay to work in Noida from the office
Should have a fair understanding of SEO and how Web works
Should have writing samples to share
Perfect if has written on environment/ solar beat before.
Android app developer:
MYSUN is looking for a champion Android developer to build the upcoming MYSUN app to help survey the installation site. The developer should be able to make important technology and design related decisions to deliver an insanely fast, secure and simple to use Android application.
The developer should be able to create a UI and UX that would make the app simple to use and delight users. He should be able to fix the occurring bugs and iteratively improve the app, include newer features and keep the app up to dated with all the Android updates/ libraries that will be released. He should have an eye for new upcoming technologies and be able to evaluate and implement the same to enhance the development efficiency. It would be an added benefit if the developer has worked on an enterprise app or a solar related app already.
*2+ Years of hands on experience of building Android applications
*Should have a working application live on the Android Play Store
*Be an expert at handling Java and other Android internals
*Workable knowledge of PHP, Codeignitor, WordPress and server side scripting would be a bonus
*Strong sense of UI and UX, and be up to date with all the latest design, animation etc guidelines shared by Google
*Some experience with SOAP/REST web services
*Should have some understanding of web-standards, front end programming, back end-data structures and client side engineering.
*Be fast to pick up algorithms from the engineering team and implement them within the app for accurate outputs
*Excellent problem solving, analytical and iteration skills (edited)
What you need to do?
Taking charge of technology in terms of assisting/setting up the architecture
Building the product almost from scratch and drawing different user flows
Design and develop excellent, well engineered web pages and web applications
Enhance scalability, performance, and stability of existing infrastructure
Work closely with Product Management to interpret business and product requirements.
Effectively develop the features according to requirements, and deliver high quality results.
Perform engineering tasks including unit+integration testing.
Build and release management, deployment, and production support.
Who are you?
Full stack engineer with an eye for UI/UX
High energy, self-starter with an aptitude for learning new technologies
2+ years of experience in designing & implementing highly interactive user interfaces
Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented and modularized software
Deep knowledge of HTML (HTML5), CSS(CSS3, SASS), AJAX, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks
Experience with technologies like Redis, Linux, Apache/Tomcat and MySQL
You are a self-starter who works well independently and in off-hours
You don’t just learn how things work, you learn why.
Preferred: Graduates from Computer Science or Engineering streams (but, we do care about the stuff you know over your degree)
Business: Solar Marketplace
Reports to: Operations Leader
Skillset & Competencies:
Career Growth Path:
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Other than the aforementioned roles, we are always looking out for energetic and enthusiastic minds to work with. If you feel you have something
exciting to contribute to MYSUN, we would love to hear from you. You can reach out to us on: email@example.com