What we do in the MYSUN Site Survey
Explanation of what a solar system is and how it works
Site measurements and layout/ contour mapping
Shadow Analysis of surrounding obstacles using advanced tools
Solar irradiation mapping based on site
Integration with existing power sources, metering arrangement etc
Noting Special Requirements (if any)
Sample report of the MYSUN site survey
- Layout of site
- Shading analysis (nearby shading and far shading objects)
- Solar access & irradiation analysis
- Module layout in 2D
- Expected generation - Monthly and Annual for Year 1
- Monthly and Lifetime Savings with ROI
- System capacity and proposal with and without net metering
- Price of the solar system
- Your contribution to the environment
- One proposal for a MYSUN Assured Order with Tier 1 Equipments
- Make of major items in the proposal (Module and Inverter)
- O&M Proposal
- AD Benefits/ EMI Option (If applicable)
- 3D model (if you opt for it)
Site Survey Report without 3D
Site Survey Report with 3D
Why should you Schedule your Site Survey with MYSUN
- To help you get started on your solar journey so that you can benefit from renewable energy
- For most accurate, customized survey reports of sites where solar panels will be installed along with details about financial feasibility
- For the most competitive solar quotes in the market using only Tier 1 equipment
- For assistance in comparing solar quotes on an apple to apple basis
- For procuring and buying the solar system that suits your needs the best
- For a lifetime of support and maintenance of the solar system
How to Schedule Your Site Survey with MYSUN
In the first step, you are required to select your location and the category that your property belongs to. Based on their electricity tariff structure, the properties are broadly divided into three categories:
- Residential Site/ Consumer: Individual houses, apartment owners or housing societies that want to go solar
- Commercial Site/ Consumer: Offices, commercial establishments, institutions, hotels, hospitals, etc who want to harness solar energy
- Industrial Site/ Consumer: Small, medium and large industries, SMEs that want to install solar panels
The next step is where we want to know more about you. You are required to input your Name, phone number as well as your E-Mail ID for all future correspondence.
If you selected the Commercial or Industrial segment, you will have to enter your monthly electricity bill details as well.
This will help us know a little bit more about you and the site where you are planning to install solar.
As soon as you complete this step, an automatic E-Mail is sent to you with a temporary password that you can change in order to log in on MYSUN. Commercial and Industrial consumer will also receive a personalized solar savings report, along with the e-mail.
You can log in at any time to see the status of your report as well as avail other services of MYSUN.
You may also use your social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn to log in as well.
If you are a Residential consumer, you will be re-directed to a third and final step to schedule your site-survey.
If you are a Commercial or Industrial consumer, you will be contacted within 24 to 48 hours by our customer delight team to directly schedule a site survey.
The last step in the registration process for residential consumer requires you to just input your monthly electricity bill, available rooftop area and your complete address where the site survey has to be done.
You are advised to take an average of your bill over an entire year for the most accurate finding. Once you have to input your details, you will be re-directed to a final page to schedule your site survey be either paying online or paying at home.
You will also receive a personalized solar savings report on your registered e-mail id, which will you give you an estimated report how much you stand to save by going solar with MYSUN.