(Net metering is a billing system that allows rooftop owners having solar system installed at their rooftop to sell any excess electricity generated from solar system to local electricity utility)
- Upto 6 kW, 230V- single phase
- Above 6 kW and upto 100 kW, 415 V-Three phase
- Above 100 kW, 11 kV-Three phase (HT)
- Cumulative capacity of all solar systems installed in your area shall not exceed 30% of distribution transformer capacity in your area.
- Self ownership (CAPEX model)
- Third Party Sale (Through lease / Power Sale Agreement)
- Annual (April to March)
- Any unadjusted electricity credits shall be paid as per the rates notified by GERC.
- Exempted from Transmission Charge, Transmission Loss, Wheeling Charge, Wheeling Loss, Banking Charges.
- Cross Subsidy and additional charges not applicable for self consumption, but it is applicable for third party sale.
- Electricity Duty is applicable as per the provision of Gujarat Electricity Act,1958.