Net metering is a billing system that allows rooftop owners having solar system installed at their rooftop to sell any excess electricity generated from solar system to local electricity utility
- 230V (Single phase) : 5 kWp max.
- 415V (Three phase): 5 to 100 kWp max
- HT/ EHT : Above 100 kWp max
- = 50% of your Sanctioned Load1
- Cumulative capacity of all solar systems installed in your area shall not exceed 20% of distribution transformer capacity2 in your area.
- Self ownership (CAPEX2 model)
- Third party ownership (RESCO4 model)
- Exempted from various IntraState Open Access charges